February 5, 2014

New house ideas designs

DIESEL FOR SOCIAL KITCHEN SCAVOLINI
I know most do not have the space ( or money ) for a kitchen of these, however I do believe that there are many ideas that we can take ... There is something in the collection that Diesel created for Scavolini makes these tremendously inspiring spaces also be felt nearby. They are modern but with vintage soul. A very casual place where the kitchen, living and dining room combine to create not only a space where cooking, but also to meet and relax. This trend is increasing, but I love how they managed to do it perfectly. And with amazing style that is very industrial.

I know Most of us do not have the space ( or money ) For These kitchens , but I do believe there are many thoughts we could borrow. This is a trend we see more and more, but I love how They pulled it off. And With the most gorgeous, vintage style.













Old cabinets, industrial shelving, tables resting on shelves or hung on the walls, could you apply some of these ideas in our own spaces ? Anyway , I love the character and personality that appear in these kitchens ... And you, what do you like?

Vintage furniture , gallery walls , industrial, shelves , gorgeous pendants ... I Could Certainly borrow These Ideas for my home! I love the personality and character these kitchens have. How do you like them ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More