November 21, 2013

Living in style in only 45 sqm


We started the week with a small universe of 45 square meters, where, according to what I see, I would say that a person lives, perhaps a couple of the more creative. OR how it was possible to live a stylish (and yes, this is Sweden), and posts already, to develop any work activity -did i dare in the bureau of the bedroom - in so little space. I do not say that does not have its that













But posts already, and to start well, well, I have continued to investigate a little more about one of the suppliers of objects in the apartment (with Swedish that I know, I do not say that it is not like to be given with an edge on the teeth) and did i dare all the inspiration that I have found on the web of
 


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More