November 17, 2013

Amazing home in Sweden

Once again, amazed at the webs of the Scandinavian real estate agencies. This specifically is swedish and once again returns to leave the bar very high in regard to show the possibilities of a space once decorated. Here the challenge was even more difficult, because it is a space bajocubierta (with the piece good waiters who are the Swedes, is not very well who are encouraged to live in). I, from my little more than metro sixty would have no major problems ... if I was outside without my husband ; ). I loved the idea of creating a central structure for the kitchen, with their boxes of wine and all. And I think the lighting, which is key in a space as well, is more than realized. Ay, the chandelier with candles. What a wonderful







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More