November 16, 2013

A cozy restaurant



 
When I saw these photos (unfortunately for my Mmm_US is located in Madrid), i told myself that something had to share it. A space full of charm but difficult to define, so shot here of the joker in the press release and shot literally part of the info that came with the photos. AND is that I believe that this text cannot explain better than is Mmm_US · All these photos are from Mmm_US bar&shop in Madrid. "I want a orange juice, strawberries, celery and ginger, a yogurt with granola, a mini salad vegetables, a smoky cod on figs and mousse of boletus, a table of handcrafted cheese…. And while as, review a few notes, I engross myself in the latest creative trends, i have friends in the communal tables, i was enveloped by the decor, he glanced at the local furniture, bought me something of what I am seeing…. Where do you spend all of this? In mmm_US (talent more or mus) a small and cozy bar pantry, with lots of charm and a curious decoration, that since the door is not aware that it is: a shop, a bar, a Angar, a unwind after, a deli shop. Do they sell fruit, tableware, wine? Mmm_us is a form of fusion. It is not a bar: it is a place to eat, drink, live, that as soon as you transported to New York and Berlin. A space where the detail and implementation scene are just as important as the raw material itself."






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More